Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I love that my kids get so excited to bring home those fabulous gifts that they make at school.  The ones that mean the world to them and to me. They tried to let me sleep this morning, but they were so excited to give me the treasures they had been hiding.





 Not to mention the sweet cards

I have been given the greatest gift in life. These four amazing kids brighten each and every day of my life.


It really wouldn't be Mother's Day without mentioning my own Mother. 

 My mom is hands down one of the most amazing people I know. She has given me love and support throughout my life. She helped pick me up when I have been down and listened when I needed an ear. Her example has taught me life lessons that I will hold dear throughout my life.  Not only has she been a fabulous Mama, but she is one amazing Grandmother! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Grandma for my kiddos!

Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment